Today I'm SO grateful to be able to be subbing at the elementary school. I get M's class today - how fun is that? I love being in her classroom because I get to keep and eye on her and see what she's up to. K likes that I'm there too - because she likes to bring her friends up to my class and all the little 2nd graders think it's cool that there is a 6th grader there!
I have special plans for the class today. Yep - Mrs. Jackson will leave me plans to follow - but these special plans are all my own. I thought - that with Thanksgiving coming - that it would be nice for the students to write Mrs. J a letter about why they appreciate her. Teachers can't really request that a student write them a letter - but a sub can!! So I will!
Yep - I'm grateful to be able to be subbing today. I'm grateful for the little bit of money because every little bit helps. I'm grateful to be close to the kids at school and to see what they are up to. And I'm grateful that Tim will clean my home while I'm gone (or is that wishful thinking?) ;)
1 comment:
You are so cute! That is the best idea ever, and I know she'll love those sweet little letters :)
Post a Comment