me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Talents

Today I'm grateful for the talents. My sister, Ashley, has developed a talent for photography. She has a creative eye and knows how to capture moments and personalities all with the click of a button! She has been working very hard over the past 2 years to develop this talent and with each picture she takes I can see an improvement in her work! Last week we were blessed to partake of her talent - she took some family pictures for us. How lucky we are to have someone who is willing to take as much time is needed to capture our good side! I was able to get a glimpse of some of the pictures today - YAY - and I must say that she has blessed us once again with lasting memories on film!
(if you want to see the pics then leave me a note with your e-mail and I'll contact you as to how to do it!)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Me, Me!!!

Christy Woolston said...

Me too!

Unknown said...

me too... you can send it to stefani@telus.net

Stefani

Glenna said...

We'd like some pics.
glenna-steve@comcast.net