Yup - I'm grateful for "hand me down" shoes today! I know I wrote about this on my other blog - but I just feel the need to post again! I am so glad that people are willing to pass along their used things (heck - I pass along too!). It helps save money and for kids that are growing and are pretty rough on clothes and shoes - it's a blessing for sure! Yesterday M inherited some gently used shoes from a neighbor and that has saved my morning! We didn't spend an hour looking for something to put on that girl's feet! She lost her tennis shoes a few weeks ago and we haven't been able to locate them - so the hand me down shoes are a huge blessing - especially this morning!!
(THANKS Mrs. R ;) )
1 comment:
I love you! You are a great friend. Thanks for the dress. Lili will look so cute in it.
Post a Comment