me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, November 20, 2009

yay -pictures

Remember I said that the pictures would be sparse this week? Yup - they are! That's ok though - we had some good times and got some pictures too! We finished up parent/teacher conferences today and all is well with the school age kids! Their teachers love them - but who doesn't? Tim has been busy this week too - talking to attorneys, going to meetings, and he even took a CLE course in Provo! I decided that I needed to inventory Christmas items to see what we have for whom and I worked on a little project. Take a look...
MONDAY: L decided that he needed a little liquid energy in the form of Honey! I found him sucking it straight out of the bottle. UGH!

TUESDAY: I decided to start working on a Christmas service countdown calendar. Mine isn't near as cute as the others I've seen - but I'm proud of my work! I started this on Tuesday and I finished it today! (Friday). It was fun - and I hope that it helps us recognize areas where we can serve others - especially throughout the Christmas season!
WEDNESDAY: K had a neighbor over to work on homework together. They aren't in the same class - but they both have the same science teacher - hence the same project - so they decided to pull their creative minds and get to work. They had fun and got a lot done. Homework (or any kind of work for that matter) is always better with a friend!
THURSDAY: Scouts - of joy!! Tonight they were making marshmallow guns and having a turkey shoot. They made turkeys first and then the guns and shot marshmallows at the turkeys! This was a pack meeting (I think) so the whole family got to go. The kids had fun supporting N and making guns!

Well - that's it for now. Tim will be finishing up his CERT training this weekend and I am hoping to start doing some chocolate dipping -YUM!! There is only 2 days of school next week because of TURKEY day - so I need to start working on what we'll be having for that! Another fun filled and busy week ahead! Have a good one!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: