me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, November 19, 2009

unexpected surprises

YUP - I like surprises - I especially like surprises that are/can be beneficial to me or my family. I'm grateful for these little things for sure! Yesterday I got back some of the things that were taken from us last week - and there was a little surprise with it - a speeding ticket in someone elses name (hmmm...wonder what that will lead to!).
Then today I got tickets to the MOTAB concert in the mail - AND the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. SO COOL! (I loved that surprise).
We also got a little unexpected cash (you know who you are - you didn't have to - but THANKS).
These little blessings are just a few things that I'm grateful for - we have a lot of reasons to smile and be happy and today these little things have made our smiles grow bigger!!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Sounds like a blessed day to me. Oh, and thanks for sharing. You know what I'm talking about. SOOOO excited!

Love ya!

Becky said...

Woot!!!!!!