me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, December 6, 2009

First Presidency Christmas Devotional

You know what I get to do today?
I get to go to the Conference Center....
I get to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir....
and I get to listen to the Prophet as he shares inspirations and encourages us to remember our Savior and neighbors at this time of year!
I'm so SO excited to get to go. I put in for the ticket lottery and I wasn't selected. I was sad. Life went on. Then a few weeks ago my dad called and I learned that his sweet wife was selected for 2 tickets. They wouldn't be traveling so they decided to send them to me! HOW SWEET!
In case you didn't already know - I absolutely LOVE President Monson. I have ALWAYS adored his stories and spirit. I have KNOWN for a long time that he would be right where he is now and my heart swells every time I think of him and his strength, compassion, willingness to serve, and love for our Father in Heaven and the Savior. He is AMAZING to me and I'm so grateful to live in a time where I can hear his voice and know that he IS a prophet of God. What a blessing it will be to get to hear him in person this evening as we usher in yet another Christmas season!

1 comment:

Christy Woolston said...

NICE! So glad you got to go and enjoy the amazing spirit. Maybe next year we will get selected.