
Are you feeling the pressure yet? Still looking for that last minute gift?! Fighting the crowds? I am - sort of - but I'm about to call it good and say "let's worry about that next year!"
Some grandparents decided that this year they would mail a check with instructions on what they wanted the kids to have. My job was to use the money and follow the instructions and then use my discretion for anything that was left over to get them other things that they might need.
I did the first round a few weeks ago and I was so proud of myself and the deals that I got for the budget that I had!
Then this week I was asked to go out for "round 2". Ok, ok - I have some ideas. I happily started the finish the shopping. One kid down - 3 to go. 2 kids down. 2 to go. Then it happened - I'm pooped! I don't want to look anymore. I don't want to max out the budget. I am to the point that I want to throw it on a gift card and use it next year when something needed comes up! Do you think that's bad? Do you think that the kids will care? HHMMM... what to do...what to do?!
On another note - Martha and Niels made it in EARLY Monday morning and the kids were so, SO thrilled to wake up and find them here. (the kids had no idea that they were coming!) So we are having fun with that!
Ya'll have fun this week - no matter where you are or what you're doing! Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Hope you have a great week! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment