I know I haven't put up many pics lately - and I want to - I really do! However, I'm Desktop Computer illiterate! I had to get Tim to download the pics from my camera to this dinosaur (ok - it's not that old - but it is a dinosaur to me) and now I'm flopping around looking for the folder they are in... ugh - my laptop is so much easier to navigate! But never fear.... I am in constant learning mode thanks to my kids - so I WILL get this figured out!
Last Friday, K had a friend over to work on a science experiment. They were making rain - right in my kitchen! School work is always better with a friend - don't you think?Also on Friday - M and I had our first date of the year! She cashed in a coupon for a date to one of 4 choices - and she picked the Spaghetti Factory! She was so excited and I learned so much on our date! I learned that she wants 8 kids and that she wants to be a chef. She wants to cook Fettuccine all the time - breakfast, lunch, and dinner...and when her kids get tired of it - she'll cook some more! We got a picture with MIKE, our waiter too! M ordered...what else.. Fettuccine and I had Chicken Parmesan. It was a nice evening - just the two of us! I'm looking forward to my next date - wonder who it will be with!



1 comment:
What fun!
Post a Comment