me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jokers

Every family has a JOKER or two - and this is one of the Jokers in my family. NO KIDDING! Scott is one of my all time favorite cousins!! He dresses like this for the New Orleans Saints Football games. He's a season ticket holder. He's been getting recognized for his devilish looks for a few years now and guess what - ESPN got him again! He's on the front cover of this weeks magazine titled "Devil's Advocate"! With the Saints in Super Bowl contention, Scott becomes more and more serious and more of a "charm" that people look forward to seeing. I find this rather funny - he fits the part so well (even out of costume!). I can't believe that this was someone that caused jealousy among my friends so many years ago (they thought he was just adorable - little did they know!)

4 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

HA! Go cousin Scott! What a great costume. He takes his football seriously, eh?

Jen said...

He's kinda scary!!

JSCrawford said...

NICE!

msaonika said...

I love this picture. I saved it in a screen shot for him - He seems to be making coverage everywhere. :)