(click to enlarge)
It's the responsibility of the parent to teach the child - right? But how often is it really the child the teaches us? K knows how to snow ski. She learned through REALMS (the private school she attended when we first moved here). She really likes to ski too, but after we pulled her from the school, she just hasn't had an opportunity to go (this is mainly because her parents are inept and have no clue how to ski!). Anyway, I told Tim that we should go and learn. He looked and looked for someone that could teach us - but no luck. Finally, K says "I'll teach you!", so Tim figured, what the heck, and up to the mountain they went (on Monday). Tim said that it was REALLY busy and I imagine it was since it was a holiday! Anyway, after a few tumbles - nothing serious, Tim got the hang of it and he and K were skiing all over the place! K was so proud of herself for being able to teach her "old man" something new! Tim had fun... which means I see $$ in our future!


4 comments:
Tee hee - don't you mean that you see -$$ in your future?? I am glad that he learned something new and that K could teach him... how fun!
That's not true. Carl agreed to help Tim learn when he called. It isn't near as much fun as saying your 11 year old taught you though. Way to go Tim! And good job K. Your next Mrs. B.
I would have paid money to watch Tim fall on his butt!! Go K!!!!
Ouch - that hurts. It was a blast though. Can't wait to go again.
Jennifer - would have been wasted money...I never fell on my butt. I fell on my side, shoulders (both), head...just about every other body part, but I think my butt stayed off the snow - until I had to roll over to stand back up at least.
Post a Comment