me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, February 20, 2010

PICTURE update!!!

WOOOO... I've been slacking in the picture department...wouldn't you say?! So, here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
N missed his first day of school on Feb. 9th because he was throwing up. We thought we were free and clear when he slept through the night with no problems, but on the 10th he woke up and started vomiting again! UGH! Also this week, the P.A.D (primary achievement day) Girls were doing "secret sisters". K found out that her Secret Sister really liked Reese's and dogs. So she got her some flowers and glued the Peanuty Buttery Goodness to them and a few "dogs" and that was it. It was cute and the girls had a lot of fun.
Valentine's Day! We didn't do much this year. Tim and I went out to dinner and decided to skip the movie. Sort of boring huh? That's ok - I didn't want to do anything big this year anyway. Anyway, I had something for the kids though. (I'm smart, I bought this stuff after LAST V-day, so it has been in my closet the whole year, just begging to be loved!) After our "Lady and the Tramp" dinner of spaghetti and meatballs, we cleared the table and while the kids were playing we put out their cards, chocolate (no I didn't buy that last year), and some stuffed animals. The kids had so much fun reading their cards and playing with their little gifts. Grandma Sandy sent them all a card to Wendy's too - which they promptly used on "kids' meals" the next day. YUM!!
Posted by PicasaFinally, this is just some stuff from the past week. Mardi Gras was on Tuesday and I invited 3 WONDERFUL neighbors over for lunch. We had so much fun chatting and laughing.. it might have to be a monthly ordeal! L also decided that now he is a Unicorn - that sometimes is a butterfly (the costume has wings... you'd have to be here!). He's worn this thing for 3 days in a row and I finally got it off of him and to the wash. And last, but not least, I found these feet prints on my white counter tops! hhmmm... wonder who could have done that! L had fun showing me that it was him. He kept saying "I so silly - he he he". He's the goofiest of all of our kids - such a funny sense of humor!
Well, there you have it. More to come REALLY SOON because M and I went shopping with a special guest and we had SO much fun... and those pictures are in the progress of being put into a collage! OOO - can't wait!!
Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Fun, fun, fun! Keep the pictures comin'.

Jen said...

You are not seriously putting pictures of me up there!!!!!!!! I'm gonna kick your butt!!

Heidi Sue said...

He makes a cute unicorn/butterfly!
Lunch was so much fun. Thanks