me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, March 15, 2010

From the last week

So, my laptop is running again, but the programs that I came to know and love so much (like PICASA for my pictures, and such), aren't on there yet. So - I'm still confined to the dinosaur desktop for now. In any case, however, I did get some pics loaded to the computer to share with you!
Last weekend was really, really nice... so we did a little yard clean up and made a run to the dump!! Tim hung N's homemade (made in scouts) bird feeder in a tree - and we've had so much fun watching the birds peck at it! K has been doing a fundraiser for the Shakespeare stuff and N got into a bowl of batter for zucchini brownies that I made. He looks guilty, doesn't he?
Friday night we let M have a b-day party. A little early, yes, but this week is going to be busy and there will be no time for a party. She invited 5 friends, and 3 were able to come. That was fine by us because it was crazy enough with just these 4 girls. We said "bye-bye" to the boys, sent them to McDonald's and the girls started doing their thing! We made homemade facials and hand scrubs. My friend Becky came over with her nail polishes (of all color) and painted little fingers and toes! We made the girls wear shower caps to keep their hair clean too - they were so cute!
Posted by PicasaCan't have a "spa party" without cucumbers on the eyes! Later we rolled up our pants and put our feet in the "hot tub" (mom's jetted tub). That turned into an adventure... the girls ended up in the tub, clothes and all. I just let em'! They had so much fun doing that. After the tub adventure we painted toes, had ice-cream sundaes, and M opened a few gifts. I think that she had a good time!!

1 comment:

Christy Woolston said...

HAHAHAHA! So funny. Thanks for the pictures. Love the cucumbers.