On March 15, 2002 - Miss M. was born. She was only 6lbs and 6 oz - and 18 1/2 inches - a tiny thing for sure, that ripped through my body like a house on steroids! Yeah, she came fast (less than an hr) and without a pain killer... but I still loved her instantly -and the pain didn't matter.
M was the answer to so many prayers. We fasted to have another child. We went to the temple. We fasted more. I finally found peace in my prayers and I knew that we'd be blessed with a second child, 10 months later we got M!
When we found out that we were having a second girl, Tim and I began talking about girl names. We have a deal - he gets to name the girls, and I get to name the boys. I really wanted my grandmother's name to be part of M's name. My grandmother is strong - she is there for her family, she is the glue that keeps us together, she has perseverance and a good work ethic. We toyed with the name Olive Marie for a long time... but it seemed so BIG on such a tiny girl. Then, a few weeks before she was born, we came up with a new name and we inserted Olive as her middle name... for her to carry the strength and memory of her great grandmother forever.
M has a spunky personality. She can be shy at times, and really energetic too. She is loving and tender.. but there is a feisty side to her as well. M has a smile that can light up a room- a smile that is contagious - a smile that makes you want to hug her and know what makes her glow. She is a wonderful example of unconditional love - everyone she meets is her "best friend" - she is my angel!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday cutimus maximus.
Hoppy Burfday mackeynzzziieeyy....
(did I spell it right?)
Happy Birthday cutie! We love ya!
Post a Comment