With each passing day, Girls Camp gets closer and closer. I am excited to get to attend camp this year, because it's K's first year to go... so I get to spend that time with her. In the meantime, however, I am in charge of getting all 250 girls certified for camp. This is a daunting task, no doubt, but every time I sit down and think about it... I mean, really, REALLY think about it... things just happen to fall in line, right where I need them to be! So, today I decided that I needed to dedicate myself to getting some dates solidified so that I can pass the information along to those that need it, and we can start moving forward in getting the girls that much closer to being done with certification. And guess what?!! I got all my dates through the end of April. (I know that doesn't seem like much - but I have 5 things scheduled for these girls between now and then!) So YAY for me!!
Anyway, just wanted to share... things have been overwhelming here with M's birthday coming, baptism plans, girls camp, family coming in town and...that's on top of whatever daily routine I have!! I just needed to give myself a little cheer!! Life... so much fun!
5 comments:
woo hooooo...yay for you!!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
I want to go to girls camp... pout!
Superwoman!!
I say Lucky you!! You are the right person for the job. They are going to have a ball.
Post a Comment