me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blue & Gold

Last Thursday was the Scouts Blue & Gold Banquet... except for N's little group it was more like "Blue & Gold Jamboree with dessert". I missed most of it because I was with K at the awards ceremony for the Science Fair... but somehow I made it in time to see N earn his "Bobcat" badge! I'm not sure what the face painting was all about... missed that part... but I was glad to be there to see him recognized for his efforts in advancement. Darrell (my nephew) was also recognized!! (you can see him and N standing "toe to toe" - not sure what they are doing, but they always have fun together! There was also a silent auction that went along with this little party... Tim bid on a Dremel tool pinewood derby kit... and he won. Guess now we have to buy the tool!
Anyway, thanks AA for taking the pics for me - since I had our camera in Layton!!
Way to go N... we are proud of you.. keep up the hard work and you'll be earning your next badge before we know it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

elkaholic said...

hmmm, Pinewood derby...never too early to prepare. :D

Christy Woolston said...

YAY! for Scouting.