me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gifts for my girls...

Several months ago I saw the most darling necklace on someone else's blog. It was a flower and a circle - it had the child's name on the flower and said "member since" on the circle. The necklace was a baptism gift for this young lady. I instantly fell in love with the idea and called a friend that makes jewelry. She said that she'd seen the same blog and she was pretty sure she could create the same necklace.
So, M's baptism rolls around and Kelly Ann asks if I still want the necklace. I jumped at it - and not only did I ask her to do one for M, but for K as well! This is what she delivered to me....
First she hand delivered.... in these darling little bags - which I totally didn't expect!
Each necklace is sterling silver - so they will last a long time!
She even put a little Swarovski crystal in the color of each birthstone for the girls!! (you can't see K's too well - because hers is "diamond").
Ah - I love how these turned out and the girls are gonna love em' too! I haven't given them to the girls yet - I was gonna do that over Easter weekend. Anyway, THANKS KELLY for making these - I love em'!!!

5 comments:

kelly said...

You are so welcome!

Becky said...

I love Kelly's work!!!
They are so awesome, I bet they will love them!

msaonika said...

I WANT ONE! How much is Kelly charging for these. They would be AWESOME to have !! I love them... let me know..

LOVE YA
A

Monarch Photography said...

Oh those are just beautiful! Too bad little boys don't get to wear necklaces....

elkaholic said...

Well, little boys can wear them I guess...but not OUR little boys :D