me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures for you!!

YAY - I have some pictures to post!! Wanna see... do ya, do ya??
(click to enlarge)

Last Monday, N started complaining that his ear was hurting - Tuesday I had him in to the Dr. to discover an ear infection! YUM... pink antibiotics! On Wednesday evening, my dad and Ronda returned from their whirlwind trip to the grand canyon. Before they got in, however, they made a quick stop at the distribution center to pick up some scriptures for M. She was thrilled to see her name printed on the beautiful green leather and she loves her scriptures so much that she hides them in the day time so that no one will steal them!

THURSDAY (25th): Soccer season is underway! The camera went to K's game tonight - but next week it will travel to N's game! Since K and N play on the same night - at the same time - but totally different locations - we have to make a camera compromise! K played a great game and had 6 shots on goal. Unfortunately the team as a whole didn't play so hot and they lost their first game 5-0. K was called offsides on one of her goal shots - BUMMER - because it so would have gone in!!! She is certainly more aggressive this year and if she keeps it up -she's bound to score some time!
SATURDAY (27th): It was time to say good-bye to Grandpa Ross and Grandma Ronda. I had everyone over for brunch so that we could visit and let the kids run for a bit before the grandparents were off to Mississippi again! AA and Ash came to visit too - and we had fun seeing everyone together.
MONDAY (29th): What a way to spend your b-day, first practice of baseball season! N didn't care though - he loves this sport, more than he loves soccer and that's a LOT! We got N a bat for his birthday, but I bought it at the end of last baseball season. When he got it - you could tell that he was a little disappointed, but he put on a smile and said thanks and went to his room. Tim went to talk to him and told him that our feelings wouldn't be hurt if he wanted a different bat. You see, I got N a bat that was green, but a few weeks ago he saw one that was black and had a dinosaur eye on it - and he loved it. So, Tim took N with him - back to the store to exchange the bat. I paid $10.00 for that bat last year but when Tim took it to customer service, they credited him full price - $29.00. The bat that N wanted was $25.00 - SCORE!!!
So, off to practice he went, with his new bat and batting gloves! His coaches (3 of em') were impressed that he can switch hit at such a young age - without having been taught to do so. I love the pics of him batting - with his cheeks all puffed out - like that's gonna help!
N will be playing off of a pitching machine this year - so I guess we either need to invest in a machine or get him to some batting cages! It's gonna be fun!!
So there you have it - a few pics from the past week or so. I know that we don't have any pics up of N's b-day and that's because I forgot my camera - but Tim took some with his phone, so I'll have to get those from him. Anyway, we took N to Chuck E. Cheese and on the way there, he lost a tooth! It was an adventure... one that I'll tell you more about soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

elkaholic said...

I love baseball season :-)

Christy Woolston said...

I was sad that I didn't get a chance to see your Dad and Rhonda. Maybe next time they are here things won't be so crazy. Then again, they probably will because that's just life...right. Sports season is so much fun. We are at soccer one day, softball the next followed by a game of Lacrosse. Lots of variety. YIPPEE!