Gonna be a good day!
OH YEAH... I can feel it already, it's gonna be one of those productive days that you look back on and smile! I got up and the kids rolled out of bed without having to be told twice! Breakfast was done by 8am (nothing short of a miracle there!), and everyone had what they needed in time for prayers at 8:30! Since today is Thursday I get to go to the pool. This usually means that I need to rush the kids a little more, so that I can drop them off and then be to the pool by 9. With all of the other things that I needed to get done today, I was considering skipping the pool - but then my hero stepped in and offered to go to the store while I was at the pool - saving me a trip!We all left, Tim dropped me off at the pool, he went to the store, and when I was done, he picked me up - groceries were purchased, water jugs filled, and WA-LA, just like that I have an extra 90 minutes to work on something else!Oh - and one more thing... that smarty pants I married.... he fixed my laptop! So, as soon as we get the windows program back on it then I'll be in Heaven again - posting more pics - and feeling like I'm not confined to the kid computer!Ok... off to mop, wipe walls, dust shelves, fold laundry,.............
3 comments:
What a nice hubby. Mine goes to the store on rare occasions for those single item purchases but it would be an extra rare day indeed for him to do all of the shopping. Go Tim! Glad you're feeling a good day coming on. Glad Tim was able to fix your laptop too. I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry. I think I'll stick a movie in and hunker down.
You are gonna make me blush.
Very nice, I am glad that you got to the pool. Hey you want to come and wipe my walls, adn dust my shelves(hehehe)?
Post a Comment