me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Poor Little Debbie...

We have a "snack box" in our house. I fill it every few weeks with snacks for the kids - something they can get on their own, after school, each day. I find fruit snacks, chips, granola bars, etc... This past week, I bought a few boxes of "Little Debbie" cakes. Tim opened this particular box first... he was looking for something sweet! Out came the snack cake, and Tim's mouth was watering. He couldn't wait to get the package opened. He turned the cakes over to face up and this is what he found... 8 sprinkles on his little dessert! Little Debbie must be being hit by the economy harder than we thought. How do you only get 8 sprinkles? Did someone have to hand place those? This wasn't the only snack cake that was this way... they were all like this! Poor Little Debbie... can't even afford a good amount of sprinkles! Doesn't she know that sprinkles make us smile?

3 comments:

elkaholic said...

Yep - I was robbed. 8 sprinkles....geeez. That's just a tease...not right.

Christy Woolston said...

And they hadn't fallen off into the package? You WERE robbed of sprinkles. You should call the authorities...for sure.

Jen said...

It's your diet debbie, tim