me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, April 9, 2010

happenings

This past week has been full of visiting with some of our favorite people, seeing baby animals, watching N go "muttin' bustin'", talking about cruises, cleaning up vomit, playing games with friends, going to a bounce house, Tim busy - busy with clients, and me working on Young Women stuff to get ready for Girls Camp in July. I am hoping for a little breathing room tomorrow - and then I'll put up some pictures and share some stories with you! Until then... ciao!

2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

sounds like you had a busy week! I hope that you can relax a little this up coming week.

JSCrawford said...

Cleaning up vomit would be from MY child. ha ha. it may not have been the funnest spring break...but it was for me. I got to spend time with YOU!