me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, April 29, 2010

SNOW!

It is April 29th and it's snowing! Can you believe that? SNOWING and not just little flakes gently falling to the earth - NOPE. It's coming down hard! There is at least an inch on my picnic table now and it's still snowing. I guess this means that soccer and baseball will be cancelled tonight. Honestly, I'm not unhappy about that. It's a little stressful trying to get 2 kids to two different places at the same time. So there you have it - SNOW!!
Maybe I'll get around to getting up some pics today but until then, here's a little update: M is toothless on the top, N is missing 2 teeth on the bottom, K is preparing for the "Monster Concert" (orchestra) - she has a violin solo, Tim is trying to get clients, L wants to know when he'll be 5 so he can go to school too, and I am trying to keep things under control! So there you have it... enjoy the snow, or sunshine, or whatever - wherever you are!!

1 comment:

elkaholic said...

You should change that to "paying clients" :) Love ya