me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, May 6, 2010

in case you were wondering....

I've been very occupied with another project lately - in case you were wondering where I've been!
I need to think of a way to help my little family earn some money and pay the bills. I'm sure most moms think of this from time to time - right? Ok - so maybe I'm the only one.. but still!
So, I decided that I have a ton of stuff that is basically just sitting, unused, and unloved and for what? So - why not sell it - right? But instead of a garage sale where I have to pull everything out in my yard and haggle with people that are looking to basically steal the item out from under me - why not create a blog that I can update and control the price on - add pictures and descriptions to it - and things can sit there until they sell?! So, that's where I've been and that's what I've been working on. Right now my new site contains mostly scrapbook stuff - but as I go through things, it will grow with a variety of things! Won't that be fun?
So - check it out HERE and tell your friends!!
Have a great week ya'll!

1 comment:

Christy Woolston said...

You could sell your REAL tickets :). But that wouldn't be very much fun. I'm in the same boat. Trying to figure out how many corners we can cut and how I can make some money. Ute Fan's surgery...around $7500...there goes that vacation for the next uh...3 years or so. Stink- A-Rooney!

I like your new blog. Lots of fun and so many "Sales Pending". Super Fabulous!