me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, May 24, 2010

That was fun!!!

Some of you have heard this story already... so feel free to exit the blog now - you won't hurt my feelings! But I was so excited by my purchase that I just had to share!!
I got one of those "Kohl's Cash" cards in the mail a little while back. It was $10.00 - FREE MONEY - to spend any way I wanted to, on ANYTHING (sale, clearance, etc...) in the store! So, Saturday I went (I had to - the card expired on Saturday!) and I looked around. I couldn't find anything I liked - and if I did find something then it was at least a size too big (typical!). So, I decided to get something too small... after all, I am trying to lose some weight (see HERE for that story) and the item could be my goal/reward! So I began searching for some pants!
After a little bit, I found what I wanted! 2 sizes too small - YAY!! They were on clearance too!!


So, after the clearance price and using my Kohl's Cash - I walked out of the store NOT SPENDING A DIME - with a new pair of pants and I saved $48.00!!!
SEE... they are cute, and brown, and petite!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You will look awesome in them!!!

Anna said...

Awesome! That's so much fun!