me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, June 10, 2010

He wears dresses!

Tim about died... but every parent needs a good blackmail picture of their kids to use later in life! Do you disagree?
L LOVES playing with M, and M LOVES dressing up... which translates to L LOVES dressing up too! L brings us M's dresses all the time to put on him and we just roll our eyes and let him do it. He's young, what's it gonna hurt? Then the other day he came in with SEVERAL dresses and wanted them all on. I made him settle for one. After he pranced around a bit I decided that I needed to get my camera!
Doesn't he just look so sweet? If I had had another girl, I'm sure this is what she would have looked like!
Yep... they are good friends (right now) - dresses and all!

2 comments:

Stefani said...

very cute... nothing wrong with dress up even if it's a boy

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! This is the BEST photo! :) I love it!