Today I'm going to my mom's house for the weekend! I'm taking the 4 kids... but leaving the hubby! Don't worry, he has some things to take care of, otherwise he'd be going too! (I'd leave a kid here with him if any of them wanted to stay, but of course they all want to go!) I'm taking the truck too. Why? Well, because my mom has some stuff that I can put in my garage sale and she is allowing me to take it! So that's what I'm gonna do.Yup - we are gonna have a garage sale so that we can sell some things so that we can pay some bills... just how it goes in today's world I suppose!
So, have a great weekend!!
3 comments:
one of our moves, we had a garage sale to get rid of a lot of our stuff... we didn't make much, but it was nice to get a little extra money. Because we were suppossed to move to Mexico, we landed up giving away a lot of stuff (charity), and then finding out that we weren't moving... thankfully it wasn't too important and we had kept all our important stuff. Purging is always a good idea... and if you make some money to pay the bills... that is always a bonus ;)
Have loads of fun!!
I hope you had a great weekend! :)
Post a Comment