1 week from today is Scout Camp. Tim is supposed to go with the boys, but things haven't been working out the way we planned in our head and we just don't have the financial means for him to go and miss out on a week of work... so I think he'll be staying here.
22 days from today I'll be going with 200 girls to GIRLS CAMP!! I'm very excited about this because it's K's first year to go and I get to go with her. However, I'm not so thrilled about driving 2 hours with 6 screaming girls in my truck. (Was I really like that as a teen - NOPE, don't think so!). Ah... let the countdown begin!
4 1/2 weeks from today.. Tim will be 38... BWAHAHHAHAHHAHA
7 weeks from today... the kids start school again
10 weeks, 5 days, and a few hours from today... I'll be on a ship, sailing in the Western Caribbean with some of my MOST FAVORITE people. (better get care for my kids ironed out)
... but who is counting anyway....
4 comments:
AWESOME!!!
Yep - just excited as can be for me to get old...I get it.
JEALOUS!...but only about the cruise. :) Fins and Flippers...Roatan...oh, the longing!
You guys are cruisers!!! They are so much fun, all inclusive and tons to do. I'm jealous! Unfortunately at that time I will be the size of a small island! :)
Post a Comment