me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

have box... will hide!

Shortly after I got my airbrush gun for my cakes, I found this box. It is the perfect size to put my cakes in when I airbrush them. It keeps the over spray from getting all over my kitchen! Today I saw the box out in the middle of the office floor. Just as I was bending down to pick it up - it moved! You can imagine my surprise! Then I looked a little closer and saw this finger sticking out. L was completely hidden under the box and just giggling away. He thought it was the most funny thing. I am surprised that he fit under there and you couldn't even tell!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

What a silly boy! Who'd uh thunk he'd fit in that box.

Martha said...

He is such a cutie!!! Can't wait to see him!