Many of my posts will be about this little guy throughout the year- because, after all, it's just the two of us - EVERY DAY! This morning, M and N decided that they wanted to take a home lunch to school. They like school lunches, but sometimes you just need homemade - ya know?! So, they got their lunch boxes off of the shelf and brought them to the kitchen and we began packing lunches. L suddenly decides that he HAS TO HAVE a lunch too. I tried to explain that these were for the kids at school - and that we would make lunch later - but he would have nothing to do with it! So, since there were no more lunch boxes, I grabbed a bag from my Christmas box and made L a lunch too. He put it in his backpack and walked around the house with it for a little while. Then at 11am, this is what I found in the office! L was having a "mom's school lunch picnic". Silly boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment