me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, August 20, 2010

What about your Friday?

What does your Friday hold for you?
Today, my Friday, is packed with decorating 2 wedding cakes, a cake that looks like a dart board, getting K to a soccer game, making dinner, keeping the house clean, finding Gerber Daisies in various colors, picking up some glass that I had cut for one of the wedding cakes to sit on, locating some lime green ribbon, and BREATHING! Sounds exciting huh?! I'll post pics of these cakes real soon! Have a fun weekend - it's the last one before school starts for us!!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

Today, I had a meeting to plan all the activities for Social Leadership club for the Jr. High School and High School. I had to pay some bills. I have to make a power point presentation, some flyers, some sign-up sheets, and an outline for the year. And still have to tend to all the house and children affairs and getting ready for a family reunion tomorrow and getting Erik to and from Football. And trying to figure out how to help Erik loose enough weight to make weigh ins tomorrow for the entire season. Say a prayer for him...he's a little nervous.

Tiffany said...

FYI...Ribbon is WAY cheaper at DWF too, and they have every color under the sun.