So, the weekend is almost over! It's been jam packed with things! I finished the 2 wedding cakes (see them HERE) and went to K's soccer game. Their little team wasn't expected to make it very far in the tournament. In fact - they lost their first 2 scrimmages by so much that we didn't expect them to do well in their first official games at all! This team is so brand new that only a few of them even know each other, much less played together. So when they made it all the way to the championship game on Saturday - well, I had to squeeze it in! Those girls (especially K) deserve my support, my yelling, my cheering.... and I was gonna give it to em'! I even yelled at the Ref and she yelled back at me (only I couldn't tell what she said because it was so windy!). Ah, the love of soccer!
Then we had church today and now it's time to get the kids ready for their first day of school tomorrow. They are very excited, they've had their clothes out for 3 days now! L is going to be very upset when his best friends are off to school for the entire day and he's left here with me, scrap booking, making fondant, decorating cakes, cleaning, and doing things that mom's do! He begged me to get a backpack for him so that he could go to Kindergarten. Poor guy!
Anyway.... back to early bed times and structured routines. Bye-bye summer time fun.... bring on the next chapter of school days, homework, laughter, tears, recess, school lunch and more! YAY!
1 comment:
YAY, you made it through the busyness. School tomorrow. Good luck with all of that.
Post a Comment