After we got our tickets they put you in line and you get to watch 2 big screens - each has a camera fixed on a different place in the haunted house. You are watching people come through and scream - it's hillarious! I watched really closely so that I'd know when I was in those rooms so that I could scream back, but it didn't help. I didn't recognize one scene until it was too late and the other, the guy moved to a different spot in the room so I was expecting him to jump out at one place and I was totally wrong! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Anyway.... the attraction wasn't that scary to me and that was probably becasue I spent a good majority of the time laughing at K and Robert. They didn't want to go in front, they didn't want to be last - so they pick to be in between Tim and I. Just goes to show that they have no haunted house experience... the middle is the WORST place to be - those are the ones that get scared the most! By the end of the attraction K and Robert were linked arm in arm and wouldn't let go - they were so scared, Tim and I just shook our heads! It was a fun night out!
2 comments:
it was funny watching those two.
That's hilarious! Cute Pictures! Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment