me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Friday, October 8, 2010

Peaches!!

I didn't think I'd get around to canning anything this year... it's been that crazy! But, while I was at the store the other day I saw a GREAT deal that I couldn't pass! 25 lbs of peaches for $8.00 - so I bought em... brought them home... and canned them! Yup - that's what I did! YUM
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

They look yummy!!

Christy Woolston said...

MMMMMM! MMMMMMM! GOOD! The most recent two boxes I got...I didn't like so much. But the two boxes before that were YUMMY! Yep, we've devoured 2 1/2 boxes of peaches so far. I sent one home with my Mom and Dad and will make jam out of the other 1/2 box because I don't think they are worthy of the fresh fruit title.

msaonika said...

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!