I have a few moments to myself this morning... so I figured I'd write a little! With K doing virtual school now it seems like I never get time on the computer. On the upside, she is doing very well and my house stays much cleaner! So I guess it's a win/win - if you look at it like that!
It's the Christmas season and things aren't exactly how I would want them to be. Money is always an issue - for many people - at this time of year, but even more so when you don't have a decent income. But, what can you do?
I have a wedding cake order for next week - the problem is that I'll be out of town on the day that it's due... so Tim gets to be the lucky delivery boy. I wish I had a picture of that one - he gets to do the flowers and everything. Should be fun (for him).
Anyway, I get to go to Baltimore with my dad next week and I'll be gone until Christmas Eve. I've been to the east coast, but never to the Baltimore area, so I'm anxious to see it at Christmas time. Anyone have any good suggestions about that part of the country? I won't have time for a lot of things because I'll be working, but I might get to steal away and few hours here and there to take in the scenery!
Well, I better get back to getting things taken care of before I leave. The biggest problem with this trip is that I have to not only consider what I would typically take care of, but I have to consider what Christmas things need to be taken care of too - so it's like double duty for me! Wish me luck....
1 comment:
Oh, I do, I do wish you luck and my services if there is anything I can help with.
Post a Comment