me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, December 20, 2010

steel toe boots...

are good for
* protecting your toes when you kick the metal stairs
* allowing you to kick the ground when you are frustrated and your feet still won't get hurt
* build the muscles in your legs and butt

that's all!

we have been working 16 hour days and I'm exhausted. M feel and hit her head and Tim had to take her to get 5 staples to close the wound. (Not sure if I'm glad that I'm here or sad that I'm not there to love on her). And today when I got back to my hotel room there were flowers waiting for me from my family. Don't worry - I'm taking pics so you can all see what I am doing.
have a great night!

2 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

What a nice, thoughtful thing for your family to send flowers. Poor M. Don't forget that I am home most days if your kiddos need a place to hang out. I know Tim still has to work. Can't wait to see pictures.

elkaholic said...

Plus...steel toes are more effective when you need to kick someone.