me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Headbandz!

Have you seen this game? Have you played it? BWAHAHAHA... it's so funny!
One night, AA, Ash and I went to Winger's for a girl's night dinner! Ash brought HEADBANDZ to play. Ok - I admit, I thought this was rather silly for 3 grown women to be playing a children's game in a restaurant, but hey... it was her night... so we went along!
You put a headband on your head and a card in the holder. Everyone can see what you are - except you - and you can ask only YES or NO questions to try and figure out what you are! We had so much fun playing that that even other patrons and the waiters stopped by our table to join in and see what we were up to!
A few days later I bought the game - for our family. It's been so much fun. L is hilarious, he looks at his card and picks what he wants (we let him because he is only 3 after all) and then he asks 2 or maybe 3 questions and then guesses! M does something similar ... but the rest of us, we play normal!
I have since taken the game to a friend's house and we've played - yep, the children's version - and it was so fun! I have to say, the kids version isn't as simple as it seems... and from what I can tell, the adult version lacks pictures and the words are harder!
Anyway... it's fun, and if you haven't tried it - you should!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: