Tim told me today that I was slacking in my blog posts! (Who knew that he cared?) So, here I am... posting... because that's what we wives do... whatever it takes to make our better half happy! (don't roll your eyes - you know you do it too!)
So, things have been crazy busy around here. I am currently working on 3 wedding cakes and 2 birthday cakes - all will be delivered in the next 7 days!
Last week and into this week, N was horribly sick and he missed a lot of school. He was basically on the verge of being hospital bound when he started to recover. He was very dehydrated and lethargic, poor guy... but he is on the mend now and back to school.
M is thrilled that she'll be 9 next Tuesday. She keeps asking about all the things she'll get to do. We've decided that she doesn't have to go to school on her b-day if she doesn't want to, so who knows what she'll have planned for us!
L informed me that he only wakes up in the morning because his brain wakes him up, and that his "pumper" (heart) is the reason he has big muscles! He's quit the character.
K is just K.... always working on some formula to cure the world of horrible things like cancer or autism.
As for around here - last week we had beautiful sunshine and then Mother Nature decided to be mean and dropped 14" of snow on us in one day!! But now the sunshine is back and Mother Nature and I can be friends again!
And finally, Tuesday was Mardi Gras and I had a bunch of people over to enjoy some Southern food and good company!! We had fun visiting with a few of our friends and sharing memories of Mardi Gras past!!!
So there, honey, there's your update!! I'll try to not be such a slacker in the future! ;)
3 comments:
I say we plan a trip for mardi gras one year. I want to go!
i was thinking the same thing about my blog... i was being a slacker, so I posted too. boy that is a lot of snow in one day... YIKES
So sorry to hear about N. Glad he is on the mend. That L!! He is such a cutie. K keep up the good work. Who knows what you might accomplish? M, how can you be 9? Was it that long ago that we were in Hawaii and you would lay on the lounge chairs while we all ate breakfast and filled our hotel supplied lunch boxes. You were and still are so cute. Happy birthday!! Miss all of you so much!!
Post a Comment