Some "spring break" this has been. It's been snowing since Thursday.... Tim's had court..... house has needed cleaning.... On Friday I thought it would be fun to take the kids bowling. You know, to a REAL bowling ally. Yeah, big mistake. K ended up crying for who knows why (GIRLS), N was not happy that he didn't get a single strike. L only wanted to play the arcade and cried when we tried to get him to "bowl". M was thrilled, she won the game on her lane - her siblings, not so happy. So today, it continues to snow. I had a wedding cake to complete and deliver. After I got home I thought we'd try to have an outing that resulted in happy memories and not tears - so here I sit, at Kangaroo Zoo. Left K and Tim at home and brought L, M & N. They love jumping on the giant inflatable dragons, frogs, lizards, etc... I love that it's indoors and they can get some energy out! So, here I sit - on my computer - while the kids play and play! YAY for Spring break!
me and Tim Oct 2013
Saturday, April 9, 2011
since it's snowing....
Some "spring break" this has been. It's been snowing since Thursday.... Tim's had court..... house has needed cleaning.... On Friday I thought it would be fun to take the kids bowling. You know, to a REAL bowling ally. Yeah, big mistake. K ended up crying for who knows why (GIRLS), N was not happy that he didn't get a single strike. L only wanted to play the arcade and cried when we tried to get him to "bowl". M was thrilled, she won the game on her lane - her siblings, not so happy. So today, it continues to snow. I had a wedding cake to complete and deliver. After I got home I thought we'd try to have an outing that resulted in happy memories and not tears - so here I sit, at Kangaroo Zoo. Left K and Tim at home and brought L, M & N. They love jumping on the giant inflatable dragons, frogs, lizards, etc... I love that it's indoors and they can get some energy out! So, here I sit - on my computer - while the kids play and play! YAY for Spring break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looooove Kangaroo Zoo!!
Post a Comment