13years old!!
13 years ago today - this little thing came into our lives and turned our world upside down!! Our 7lb little girl is now a young woman - and a teenager (with the attitude to back it up)! So, in an effort to hold on to this moment for all time, I asked K a few questions..... What has been your favorite memory in your life, so far? The time I taught my bird to walk a path down the carpet - like he was walking the red carpet- he was a star! If you could have one "do-over" - what would you do? Not sure what I'd do What is your favorite color? Green What is your most embarrassing moment? When I was climbing a fence and tore a huge hole in the back of my pants - yikes! What is your favorite holiday? Halloween What is your greatest accomplishment? Winning the science fair to get into regionals - that was awesome! What is your favorite animal? Birds - I like all types Do you have a boyfriend? NO (but I do have a crush on Robert, duh!) What is so unique about YOU? I am ME (does that count?) I don't really consider myself unique What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a vet - I just love animals! What are some of your favorite things to do? play the violin, text my friends, draw cartoons, watch the birds, play on the computer, shoot If you had to describe yourself in only 1 word - what would you say? spunky What is your favorite food? Don't really have a "dead favorite" but I do like Ribs - a lot! What do you want the next year bring for you? I want to get a bird, I want to win the REGIONAL science fair, I want a facebook account, I want to finish writing my book, go hunting with my dad and bring home an elk (or a deer). So there it is - the mind of a 13 year old girl (well, this one at least). Happy b-day K!! You make us proud each and every day! We love you so much!
4 comments:
"go hunting with my dad and bring home an elk"
No pressure there.
Happy Birthday!!!
Good idea...maybe I'll ask Josh some questions too. We've been too slammed to even think about capturing the moment of a boy turning 13. Now that Annie is over we can MAYBE breath again.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY K! You are a beautiful young lady.
Awwww...happy birthday K!!! I love ribs too! :)
Post a Comment