Now that I have my business license and all that good stuff, it's time to start advertising. The problem with advertising is that it takes money - and LOTS OF IT! Up to this point I've relied mainly on word of mouth and my single ad on KSL. For the past few weeks I've been really trying to wrap my head around ways that I can let people know who I am and what I do without breaking the bank. Then I saw "go deal go". It's very much like Groupon but the main difference is that it's a UTAH thing AND a portion of the deals that are sold go to Davis County Schools - and since I live in Davis County, this is a VERY GOOD THING! So today I had a meeting with Chauntelle, one of the sales reps. We talked about numbers, what's in it for me, etc... and I decided to go for it!! It takes about a month for your "deal" to get posted. Go-deal-go only posts 1 deal a day and that business is featured all day long, so for now my name is on the list and each day I will get one slot closer to the top of the list when I will then be featured! YAY!! So... I'll keep you posted as to when it's gonna be my turn and then you can all go and check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment