me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another school year!

School starts tomorrow! M will be attending 4th grade at her new school and N is continuing on in the same school - 3rd grade!
K has opted to continue with the virtual academy and started 8th grade last week (with a goal to be moved into the 9th grade by January 2012).
L wants to go to preschool and we signed him up. The school called and told us that he got in! Then a few minutes later they called back and said that they made a mistake and that since he won't be 4 by the time school starts that they can't enroll him. I was mad - school for him wouldn't start until September 7 and L's 4th b-day is September 6. The lady said that it is a state policy for them to be "of age" by September 1 - UGH!! So, she'd put him on a waiting list - which goes by birthday, so he's at the top, and if someone drops out then he'll take their spot. I really hope that he gets in - he is so looking forward to it!
I'll get pics up soon... this week is gonna be crazy with all the cakes I have lined up, school starting, etc..! On the flip side -my AMAZING friend, Shani, is coming from Colorado to give me a hand and keep me from going crazy! (I think I'm gonna owe her BIG TIME!)

No comments: