me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Funny from L...

I have to write this down... so that when HIS kids do it to him I can laugh!
For the past week I've noticed that the kids have been a little crazy. (ok, "little" is an understatement) They have been bouncing off the walls, not really listening, talking over us (the parents), etc... (let me tell you how happy I am that school is tomorrow because I think it will seriously help with some of this behavior).
So, tonight at the dinner table L was just wild. We were having spaghetti, salad and rolls. Tim buttered the rolls before dinner. So... we are eating and L is just bouncing in his seat and sucking up his spaghetti and saying that he is "Master Shifu" (from Kung Fu Panda), he's loud and he's just really playing. Then he says that he's full and wants to get down, but he hadn't eaten all of his salad or his roll - so Tim told him that he couldn't get down. Then I noticed that he was using the edge of the table to wipe the butter from his roll. UGH - that was it and I looked at him and said "what is your problem?" and he looked right back - threw his hands up and said "UGH, I'm out of control" - at which point the entire table broke out in giggles and that was it... L-1, Parents - 0!

2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

That L is so dang cute!!

Christy Woolston said...

So full of it...:)
Love that L.