Last night at the dinner table (I know, it's always the dinner table!) L looks at K and says:
"My friends are gonna meet your friends and it's gonna be a war... you're goin' down!"
He had on his tough boy face and he even did his best impression of a gangster with his hand gestures pointing at K as he screwed up his face and talked in his deep tough kid voice.
This statement instantly reminded me of those silly school yard, "meet me at the playground after school" types who thought they were all that and a box of chocolates!
Silly kid - don't know where he gets em', but he keeps us laughing!
Other funny sayings:
Mom: L, why did you do that?
L: Because my brain didn't tell me to stop!
L: "Mom, if you eat green bird poo you'll turn into a zombie... I know, I did it when I was a baby"
No comments:
Post a Comment