me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, September 5, 2011

Just stuff

On Saturday night we took the whole family to the RSL soccer game. We had some extra tickets that we hadn't used during the season and this was one of the last games to trade them in for - so we did!
When we take all of the kids we go into it KNOWING that M and L have ZERO interest in soccer and will spend much of the time asking for popcorn, drinks, to go to the bathroom, etc.. I think that being mentally prepared for these things is the key to keeping your sanity! Our seats were sort of spread out between a few rows and of course there was a lot of "I want to sit here" or "can I move up there?" and so on. However, by the 2nd half, M was down by me and watching the game - yeah, she was ACTUALLY watching the game! Then she started making comments and that's really what I want to remember....
1: (with arms crossed and pouty look) "I want a refund - this ref stinks!" HAHAHHA... well, if they gave you a refund for every game that the ref was horrible in then no one would make any money!
2: (pointing at a player from the other team) "that guy with the black hair needs to get kicked out, he keeps hurting other players" (and he was being a thug - she was right!)
3: "UGH, how can you play soccer if you keep laying on the ground?" (referring to the other team that continually flopped in an effort to get a call against RSL)

There was more, and if I remember them I'll add them later (oh and pics coming soon too!)
Hope you all had a great weekend - enjoy your labor day!!

No comments: