me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things I've learned from L (this week)

It's only Tuesday and I've already been given a few lessons from L! Lessons like:
1) - crickets come from South America. It will take a long time to walk there, or even drive there, so if dad would build a giant robot we could be like super-heroes and get there faster and then we could see lots of crickets!
2) 9-1-1 is the number for the police, but 9-3-1 is the number you call if you just want a friend!
3) If a fruit fly bites you you will turn into a zombie, so it's best to kill all fruit flies!

Finally a small conversation between L and myself!
L: Hey Mom?!
Me : what?
L: Broken glass is not a food so don't listen to some dude who says put cheese on broken glass and make a sandwich!
(I laughed because that's a portion of a song that K sings all the time and L was using it as a lesson for me!)

Ok -there is the laugh for the day!