This past weekend was the Scrapbook USA Expo, here in SLC! I have been attending the Expo for 5 years now and I always have a great time! The Expo comes 2 times a year - Spring and Fall. This past Spring I wasn't able to go because I had a cake to do over the weekend, but this time I made sure not to schedule anything so that I could have this time to myself!! I chose to take K with me and my sister, AA took her daughter, K, also - so the 4 of us had a BLAST hanging out until midnight and being silly alongside a few hundred other women!

This pic is of the "bingo lady" - well, that's what we called her. When we received our wrist bands to get in they also handed us a Bingo card. Bingo numbers were called out all day - 3 numbers every 45 minutes or so. There was a big screen by the announcers booth that had the numbers that had been called just in case you missed them. The game was continuous - so if someone got a Bingo - it was ok - you just kept playing all the way until there was a "blackout" (which didn't happen until about 10pm!). Anyway... this woman pulled up a chair right in front of the screen around 11am and sat there - ALL DAY LONG. I'm not kidding. She was there ALL DAY - she didn't move - and if you got close, she would hold her card close to her chest so you couldn't see it. She sat there until 9pm or so and I'm pretty sure she never won. WOW! on the bright side - K and K both won at Bingo - YAY!!

Here is a pic of our table - with the necessary goods - M&Ms, Twizzlers, Cake, Pringles... and scrapbooking things of course!

One of the booths had this fun scare-crow display!! So here you see AA and myself being silly...

And K and K copying their mothers! hehehehe

Finally a pic of K! She sure is growing up and I really did enjoy spending time with her throughout the day - we had fun together and I can't wait to do it again next year!
1 comment:
Love those memory makers. Glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment