me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yay for the Dentist (and DQ)



 Today was check up day at the dentist for K, M and N!
Let me tell you, you don't know the meaning of fun until you take 4 kids to the dentist all at the same time (L didn't have an appointment, he was just tagging along!)
No - they were all really good. I love our dentist. His office is in a BIG building and he occupies the entire top floor - so that provides us with amazing views of the mountains and the Great Salt Lake and who doesn't like looking out the window from way up high? Anyway... all 3 kids were seated at the same time, all 3 kids got their teeth cleaned at the same time, and all 3 kids are cavity FREE!!  Yipee!! 
As a reward I took them to DQ! I know... nothing like ice-cream after a dental visit right? But hey... NO CAVITIES so ice-cream it is!! 
M commented that "this is the best family outing ever - we should get out of school early every day!" HA, silly girl!!
OH - and on another happy note... K WILL NOT need braces, her teeth are starting to straighten out nicely on their own and the dentist said that she actually has really nice teeth! (yay for at least ONE of them getting my teeth!)

2 comments:

Stephy Sue said...

Her teeth do look really straight and pretty in that picture! Lucky girl! :)

Tiffany said...

Awesomesauce!!!! I can empathize with taking all the kids to the dentist... I really have to gear up emotionally when we go every few months, such an ordeal! :)