me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, February 9, 2012

time for a cut


It's been a while since I've gotten my hair cut. There hasn't really been a reason for it- just no time, no money, and I really don't care. I don't feel like I have anyone to impress so most of the time my hair goes into a pony tail or a barrette and that's that! 
 Can you tell I look thrilled?
 See... long hair. Long, dark hair - pulled out of my eyes in a barrette!
Yesterday I took L to get his hair cut. While I was there I decided that I needed to do something to my hair. It was just time for a change. So I made an appointment while it was on my mind. (You know, once you do that you are sort of committed, right?).  Anyway... Tim has been out of town for the last few days so I sort of felt bad when he got home at 5 and I said "oh, I'm leaving at 6 for a hair appointment!" - but Tim is a good guy so I figured he'd be fine. I arrived a little early (6:40) for my 7pm appointment. I knew I wanted a big change but I wasn't sure what. They got me right in a chair and good thing because I was there until 9:45!! Yeah...that's what happens when you decide to change your hair color... and highlight it... and cut it... SEE....



Yeah - so it's not terribly drastic, but it's different enough to make it fun and new for me! In case you're wondering - it's "mocha with caramel highlights" - at least that's what they tell me!! 
The kids were in bed when I got home - so I'll have to wait until the morning to see what they think, but K was up and waiting for me and I have her approval (and Tim's as well) and that's all that matters... right?!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow! Look at you!

Christy Woolston said...

Looks Fabulous! Can't wait to see it in person.

Stephy Sue said...

I think it looks great Aislinn! :)

Heidi Sue said...

Pretty!!

The Circus said...

Woot woot! Hot momma!

luvmyav8er said...

I love love love it!