I have to tell this funny story... mostly because I loved it - but I also want to remember the cuteness that exudes from L's body on a daily basis (because I know that there will be days when I just want to choke him!).
We (L and myself) were on our way to pick up N from school. The sun was shining and it really was a beautiful day. L said "Oh Mom, the sunshine is so beautiful today" and I replied "it really is, Jesus and Heavenly Father did a great job when they made the sunshine - huh!?". L didn't respond right away, you could almost hear the wheels spinning in his mind. Then he bursts out... "they worked together?" and I said "Oh yes - they worked together on creating all of the lovely things that we have" to which L said "Wow, that's GREAT teamwork, Mom".
Love that kid!

1 comment:
awe so cute!
Post a Comment