me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, March 19, 2012

M turns 10!!

We now have a 10 year old!
 
M was so excited about her b-day this year. She came in our room every morning for a week to remind us how many days were left until her big day. On her b-day she woke up at 4:30, was sent back to bed, and then she was up again around 6:30. She never came in our room - she just was found watching TV. Anyway...it was a beautiful, sun-shiny day and M chose TUCANO'S BRAZILIAN GRILL for her b-day lunch. I made cupcakes for her class and then checked her out of school and off to lunch we went.
 
Tucano's is a lot of fun. They bring the meats to your table and cut them off of skewers for you....yum-o! The kids thought it was awesome! M and N both tried Chicken Hearts and they both had 2nds! (N ended up eating l0 or so of these little gems!). L loved the fried bananas and pulling meat with his tongs!
 
After Tucano's, I took M up to Boondocks where she had a free fun-pass because it was her b-day! Thank goodness the sun was shining because M wanted to get on the bumper boats. She ended up getting on them 4 times! Then we played putt-putt and a few arcade games before heading home.
 
Finally we ended the day with cake and ice-cream and a few little gifts! M loved her cake and the inside was rainbow - something fun for a fun girl!
M got gumballs, a jump-rope and jacks, and a gumball machine! She had a great day and she is so excited to be 10!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome! I am glad she had such a great day! And I love the cake too!

Martha said...

Happy birthday, M!! I wish I could have been there. WOW what an awesome cake, Ais!!N