Can I just say how happy I am that it is Friday? This hasn't been a tough week but when you've been sleeping in all summer and then all of a sudden you have to get up by 7:15 it can really wear you out!!
M had a good week at school and K is, well, having to learn to adjust to the desires of numerous teachers!
N is lamenting that this is the last weekend of summer until school starts for him - I'm secretly jumping for joy!
L starts school next week too - yipee!! He will also be celebrating a b-day!
Tim and I have been asked to coach L's soccer team - that should be interesting! K is officially signed up for seminary and FALL is upon us!! Many people will look back and say "wow, where did the summer go?" - I look back and think "man, that seemed like a LONG summer break!"
Have a happy Labor day weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment